The automated smart house
In the chapter about smart house you will find all indoor area related topics and its possibilities. What and how can things be automated and what technology and software is required for this.
Starting with the intelligent heating, the ventilation system or automated sun protection, analysis of its own gas and electricity consumption, as well as temperature, humidity and more environmental data.
I continue with the connection of switches, fire alarms and sensors and the intelligent control of lamps, sockets and shutters. It also addressed the issue of security and presence detection.
Currently, there are the following sub topics:
- Multifunction and wall switches
- Smart lighting
- Switchable indoor sockets
- Controllable Shutters
- Connect your Zehnder ComfoAir 350
- Control your Viessmann Vitodens 200-W
- Integrate environmental sensors
- Smoke detectors and fire alarms
- Window, door contacts and motion sensors
- Various solutions for presence detection
- Read gas meter
- Read data from your electricity meter
- Control robotic cleaner
- Control the music bassbox